VACCINES TRUTHS AND MYTHS
A widespread, erroneous idea exists that vaccines create lifelong immunity, but this is not the case at all. Vaccine-created immunity is temporary at best and insufficient as it only stimulates half the immune system. It is unknown and unpredictable how long this immunity lasts as it has not been studied and most likely has a huge range in individual variations. (28)
Undergoing the actual disease process is the only way to achieve lifelong immunity and to be able to pass on this immunity to the fetus and newborn through breast milk-protecting the newborns for the ﬁrst 2 years of their lives or longer. Vaccine-created immunity cannot to be passed on to the newborn.
Vaccinations and immune status do not always correlate. To call vaccines “immunization” is wishful thinking since about 10 percent fail to produce antibody levels, even after two doses of the measles vaccine. (29)
“Herd immunity” is the theory that when most of the population is immune to a disease, the vulnerable are protected. This theory does not apply to vaccine-created immunity because:
1. Vaccines never create lifelong immunity. Duration of any immunity created is unknown and untested.
2. Vaccine-created immunity is insufﬁcient as it stimulates only half of the immune system.
3. Vaccine created immunity cannot be passed down to the newborn.
4. Vaccines containing live, attenuated viruses (MMR and the ﬂu mist nasal spray) can cause the disease they are trying to protect against.
For a population to acquire “herd immunity,” most members would have to undergo the disease process, acquiring lifelong and complete immunity—not immunity that wears off over time. They must also pass this immunity from mother to newborn. None of this is possible from vaccines. Therefore, unvaccinated people can’t destroy “herd immunity” that doesn’t exist. In fact, vaccine-created artiﬁcial, insufficient and temporary immunity undermines true “herd immunity” and increases the risk of disease for the most vulnerable members of society: newborns and the elderly.(30)
ARTIFICIAL VACCINE IMMUNITY
The artificial immunity created by the pertussis vaccine lasts up to three years and it does not stop the spread of the disease. Requiring those visiting a newborn to get a pertussis booster, may result in a false sense of security and an infection of the newborn. (31) Real immunity may have more to do with an individual’s overall health and nutrition status. In fact, an unvaccinated person can have perfect lifelong immunity to measles or other infectious diseases without ever having any symptoms of the disease at all, though usually after having gone through the disease process.
This is why it comes as no surprise that so-called “vaccine preventable diseases” sometimes break out in the vaccinated population. These outbreaks are sometimes caused by the actual strain of the virus used in the vaccination. (37) These disease outbreaks are vaccine failures—not caused by failure to vaccinate.(40)
TOXIC INGREDIENTS UNTESTED
Vaccines contain many different toxic ingredients—most of which have never been tested for safety but have been assumed to be safe. Independent research suggests otherwise.
Aluminum, a known brain-damaging toxin, has been used as an adjuvant to increase antibody response for the past 90 years. It has never undergone safety testing. When injected, it is 100 percent absorbed, and due to its very positive charges, ﬁnds its way into the brain where it may accumulate and cause damage. Aluminum is linked to Alzheimer’s dementia and other neurological diseases.(32,33,34)
Peanut oil, used in vaccines since the 1960’s, does not have to be disclosed as an ingredient on the package insert. The current peanut allergy epidemic is the leading cause of food-related anaphylactic deaths in the U.S. with between 100-150 deaths/year. Vaccines may contain egg protein, milk protein (casein), or soy protein. One has to wonder if the current food allergy epidemic has something to do with what we are injecting into our children’s bodies. Unfortunately, no testing or disclosures are being done on this very life altering and life threatening medical risk of food allergies and vaccines. (35)
According to the WHO, the U.S. has one of the highest infant mortality rates compared to other industrialized countries; simultaneously it has one of the highest vaccination rates. Dr. Viera Scheibner, SIDS researcher, states that “Vaccination is the single most prevalent and most preventable cause of infant deaths.”(36)
WHAT OTHER FACTORS LEAD TO ADVERSE REACTIONS?
Timing: One study suggests that African-American boys injected with the MMR vaccine before 24 and 36 months of age face a significant cant increase in diagnosis of autism.(37)
Glyphosate: The main ingredient in Monsanto’s RoundUp binds and eliminates manganese. Per Dr. Sennef’s research, manganese deﬁciency can make the glutamate in vaccines more toxic to the brain.(38)
Malnourishment: Vitamin deﬁciencies increase complication rates from both the vaccines and the disease itself. A good vitamin A status reduces risks for complications in measles and it’s vaccine.(9)
A low immune system can allow a live, attenuated vaccine virus to infect the receiver as well as spread to other healthy people. Research shows that some autistic children retain the vaccine strain virus permanently in their organs.(40)
Taking acetaminophen in conjunction with a vaccine may increase it’s toxicity.(41)
HEALTHIER WITHOUT VACCINES?
A German study published in 2011 that compared the health of 8000 vaccinated and unvaccinated children showed that vaccinated children are 2-5 times sicker than unvaccinated children over the long term.(42) Most of the study respondents were from the U.S.
This correlates very well with my own medical experiences over the past 16 years including experiences with the Amish community in Wisconsin where I worked for four years as a family practitioner.
Most vaccines are untested, and have not undergone double blind, randomized studies as required for any other medication; they are, by deﬁnition, experimental in nature. There is insufﬁcient evidence that vaccines are safe and effective for everyone. Part of the Hippocratic Oath, “First, do no harm,” should warrant a more cautious look at vaccines, more safety studies and more research. But with current laws exonerating vaccine manufacturers from any liability, this is unlikely to happen anytime soon.
The potential harm is great. Documented cases include: death, paralysis, permanent brain damage and lifelong illness after vaccination – a child’s God-given potential forever destroyed by just one injection. Although two out of three applicants are denied compensation, the government-funded National Vaccine Compensation Fund has already paid out billions to those whose health was permanently damaged by vaccines. The families of the victims who are denied often face total ﬁnancial ruin due to health care and legal costs.
It is and should remain the patient’s choice to consent to a medical procedure freely after examining the risks and beneﬁts with unbiased guidance from their doctor. The AMA is strongly behind this medical principle and human right, stating that “Informed consent is a basic policy in both ethics and law that physicians must honor.”(43)
“If we are to remain a free society, we must have the right to choose. We who support vaccine freedom of choice respect the choice to vaccinate. Given the above, the choice to refuse vaccines must also be retained, and equally respected.”(44) America was founded on the principals of personal freedoms, but these freedoms don’t come free, they have to be defended constantly so we can all enjoy them and have them available for our children in the future.
Dr. Katia Meier of Clear Sky Medical can be reached at 303-790-7860.
1. Susanne Humphries, M.D. Dissolving Illusions, www.dissolvingillusions.com
2. Alan Philips JD, http://vaccinerights.com/pdf/2-20-15%20Vaccine%20Fact%20Summary.pdf
3. Hannah Poling, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/
4. Italian court http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/06/25/mmr-vaccine-caused-autism.aspx
7. National Vaccine Information Center Calls for Removal of Vaccine Safety Oversight from Department of
Health and Human Services September 02, 2014|266,256views Barbara Loe Fisher, President of the National
Vaccine Information Center, www.NVIC.org
8. Alan Phillips, JD, http://vaccinerights.com/pdf/2-20-15%20Vaccine%20Fact%20Summary.pdf
9. Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Statement www.aapsonline.org/testimony/hepbcom.htm
10. Supreme Court of the United States. Russell Bruesewitz et al v. Wyeth et al. No. 09-152. Argued October 12,
2010 – Decided February 22, 2011.
11. Dr Mercola Articles, March 24th 2015, http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/24/dissolvingillusions-
16. Alexander JP, Ehresmann K, Seward J et al. Transmission of Imported Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus in an
Unvaccinated Community in Minnesota. J Infect Dis 2009; 199: 391-397
17. Barbara Loe Fisher, President of the National Vaccine Information Center,
18. Barbara Loe Fisher, January 2015, http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/20/epic-failinfluenza-
19. CDC, http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm
20. Annual Vaccination against Influenza Virus Hampers Development of Virus-Specific CD8+ T Cell Immunity in
Children▿Rogier Bodewes1, Pieter L. A. Fraaij1,2, Martina M. Geelhoed-Mieras1, Carel A. van Baalen3, Harm
A. W. M. Tiddens4, Annemarie M. C. van Rossum5, Fiona R. an der Klis6, Ron A. M. Fouchier1, Albert D. M.
E. Osterhaus1,3 and Guus F. immelzwaan1,3,* http://jvi.asm.org/content/85/22/11995.abstract?sid=80ff3521-
21. Increased risk of non-influenza respiratory virus infections associated with receipt of inactivated influenza
vaccine, Benjamin J. Cowling1, Vicky J. Fang1, Hiroshi Nishiura1,2, Kwok-Hung Chan3, Sophia Ng1,
Dennis K. M. Ip1, Susan S. Chiu4, Gabriel M. eung1, and J. S. Malik Peiris1,5
22. Flu shot linked to higher incidence of flu in pandemic year
Vaccine-related phenomenon during pandemic once deemed a 'Canadian problem'
The Canadian Press Posted: Sep 10, 2012 8:11 AM ETLast Updated: Sep 10, 2012 12:55 PM ET
28. Persistence of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Antibodies in an MMR-Vaccinated Cohort: A 20-Year FollowupIrja,
Davidkin, Sari Jokinen, Mia Broman1, Pauli Leinikki,and Heikki Peltola
29. U.S. Multi-state Measles Outbreak, December 2014-January 2015 http://emergency.cdc.gov/han/han00376.asp
30. “Herd Immunity.” The flawed science and failures of mass vaccination, Suzanne Humphries, MD – July 5,
2012 - See more at: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/07/05/herd-immunity-the-flawed-science-andfailures-
31. Still contagious. The current whooping cough vaccine may allow people to spread the disease even if they don't
get sick, a new animal study suggests.
Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Stop Spread of Disease in Lab Animals by Arthur Allen
32. The Case Against Aluminum in Vaccines by Dr. Susanne Humphries
March 31, 2015, Dr Mercola articles
33. Vaccine aluminum linked to specific learning disabilities Posted by: Sima Ash in Autism News, Vaccine
Dangers July 2, 2013 - See more at:
34. Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease
Christopher A. Shaw,1,2,3 Stephanie Seneff,4 Stephen D. Kette,5 Lucija Tomljenovic,1
JohnW. Oller Jr.,6 and RobertM. Davidson7
36. Dr Stephanie Cave, MD, ”What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children’s Vaccinations” page 110 and
37. Transl Neurodegener. 2014 Aug 8;3:16. doi: 10.1186/2047-9158-3-16. eCollection 2014.
Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing and autism among young African American boys: a reanalysis of
38. Dr Stephanie Sennef, Dr Mercola articles, The Case Against Aluminum in Vaccines. March 31, 2015
40. Dr. Suzanne Humphries, M.D. – Vaccine Strain of Measles Virus Found in Measles Outbreaks,
41. Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure
Stephanie Seneff 1,*, Robert M. Davidson 2 and Jingjing Liu
42. See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new-study-vaccinated-children-have-2-to-5-times-morediseases-
44. Alan G. Phillips, J.D. Attorney and Counselor at Law, firstname.lastname@example.org www.vaccinerights.comEdit ModuleShow Tags